There may be some run-up in price, the oil companies and speculators have never been shy about using any excuse to either raise the price or claim the price was going up, prices can be pulled as well as pushed, but I don't see a major reason for any major increase. Yes, there will be a certain amount of concern/hedge/panic buying, this post will tend to feed that, not that ETS is a major feed and market leader, but neither Egypt nor Tunisia are major oil producers. Fact being that it is, off the top of my head, hard to figure two middle east countries less important to oil.

There may be worry about the 'Arab streets' and the novelty of Tunisia being the first Arab nation to have a popular uprising with the people booting out their long standing rulers. But Tunisia and Egypt have always had the least firm control over their populations. Only Yemen comes to mind as less stable for states not actively in a war. Granted you can rip a telephone book in half by starting at the thin edge but these two nation are markedly different from Saudi Arabia or Kuwait.

Of course the Saudis and Kuwaitis will reflexively follow the usual course, a two part, carrot and stick, approach. They simultaneously lavish their populations with benefits and blandishments while vigorously working the secret police and familial and tribal connections to rein in dissidents. They are not above outright assassinations if all else fails but they are old hands at persuasion and smoothing things out through inside pressure and lashings of cash.

I suspect that prices will like edge up in the short turn just because people aren't sure what will happen. Uncertainty always cause increases. But these things tend to stabilize in a few days/ weeks.