Originally Posted By: Eric
Maybe we need a destructive dog topic smile My current little girl (70 lb black german shepherd) has eaten two seatbelts out of my wifes car, too many of the kids toys to mention, a pillow, some shoes, a coat, several christmas ornaments, about 6 of the kids mittens (but never a matched set) and some blankets.

The last dog I had, a springer spaniel/black lab mix, ate (2) apple trees, half the pear tree, and half the family room window sill. She also kept digging under the side gate; rocks, soil, and all. Daily walks weren't doing it, and we ended up giving her away to a family with a large plot of land and a jogging habit.

There's a reason I prefer cats.

EDIT: Haertig, my car's been broken into 4 times, all while parked unattended. This visit occured while the house was obviously empty in broad daylight. I haven't had violence used against me in a very long time. Experience has shown me I'm more likely to be the victim of the sneak thief then the raider.

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane