Interesting to see how people perceive threats on a sliding scales.

There are regularly visitors who post questions about nuclear fallout, massive breakdown of the social order, pandemic warranting martial law, downed power lines, and, what seems to me to be irrational fear, fluoride. Most are entertained ( ... if this was real I would ...) and handled on a functional basis.

I used to work with a woman who suffered a spontaneous abortion, and bleeding that might have killed her if she hadn't gone to a hospital that had half the states supply of factor eight, after catching an infection from her cat/s. So I know it can happen.

Yes, she could have avoided the issue by using better infection control practices and/or getting her cats tested and treated. But really, how many people really do any/all of that?

It isn't a big deal, I posted it as something of a joke, but it is interesting that threats A,B,and C can all get you killed. All of them are low probability events. All are given their due except for issue C , whatever your issue C may be, that can't be addressed directly because issue C deals with a favored item, concept, or in this case, a the family pet.