Thorr! Hows the after life?

Currently, I have the same problem that old people (26+ years of age) have, except I find my situation far more worse. You see, I am in my senority years, getting old and frail and such, soon I will also be in the afterlife. Anyway, in high school, you are simply Not allowed to have backpacks or the such in school unless you are entering or exiting. There is good reason for this, I guess. However, I find an interesting double standard in which girls are allowed to carry purses and stuff. Anyway, I do keep a few survival things in my pack, but not enough and I need to update, heck, I'll do it as soon as I get done here. So I do need to conceal, does anyone have any tips? I want to try hiding stuff in my shoes, or maybe onder my pantlegs, although that would be overly RAMBOesque, and would probably cause some trouble if I ever got caught. Well, I suppose there is always my traspper, I just thought of that. I guess there isn't to big of a problem in school, since any problems would be handled by the teachers. HEY! Don't give me those shocked glances, do you want your kids on their own at school? Even after all those hundreds of school tax dollars? What I meant was working in tandem with the teachers and such, providing resources and stuff like that. Not dependance. Wow, this raises a whole series of questions, maybe I should start another thread, eh?