Quote:
Parents aren't very Rational,when the kid's are in danger!It is EXACTLY,Intestinal Fortitude,For a Very Short amount of Time!Was There ANYTHING that I wrote that tipped you off,that I would Do this For The heck of It?I'm Not the Type of person that is going to Stand there & Do Nothing! Rational or Irrational,Something MUST be Done,when All other Recourse,has been Exhausted!Of Course I Know What Voltage is in the Line,Don't You?

Sometimes the best thing to do, is nothing. Having a second victim does not help the primary victim and will only complicate the situation for rescuers who do have the knowledge and tools to reduce the risk of rescue. Even rescuers make the fatal mistake having the “intestinal fortitude” or what is more appropriately called tunnel vision or lack of situational awareness and feel they have to do something. Most of these rescuers become victims; it is common occurrence in confined space and trench collapse rescues. The first arriving individuals/units feel helpless, enter the hot zone and become secondary victims, unfortunately often with fatal results. Sometimes it takes real intestinal fortitude to do nothing, until the risk(s) can be mitigated.

Pete