Thanks for the heads up
I meant luggage in car or bus travel. I myself don't like to be in a plane anyway and have long since travelled by a plane.

Mostly, I need it for (what if) in our family trips by car or bus. Or maybe my business trips that can last 2-3 days within a few 100 miles radius. Sometimes we go to work camps or stop at some scenic area, and you know.. what is a scenic area without a cuppa coffee.

Not considering other issues ( like security) and focusing on personal issues only, this butane stove seems to be the the least of headache besides an esbit. Liquid fuels can spill in luggage bags and they smell too.

Back to plane travel. I have given it some thought because we prepared folks have to think: what if ???

IF I had to go by plane ( God forbid, LOL ) , I have in mind two options. One is ( hope someone helps me find it ) an iron that can be flipped upside down ( handle becomes the base ) and you can cook or warm things on its hot surface. The other one I need badly is a small half-liter electric kettle which I have found in a store nearby and like it very much. With both of these, I can manage most of my cooking or such.