My Lady & I,Go to Disneyland about Twice a Year,sometimes bringing relatives/friends along,of whom haven't been there since the 50's/60's.I bring a daypack & fanniepack,Loaded with supplies,ie.4-bottles of water, Aspirin,Hard candy,Anti-Everything meds,Tagamet,Moleskin,2-ponchos,2-jackets,2-thin gloves,2-xtra shoelaces,etc.& At some point I've had to use everything,or have given other folks,something to help them out,which makes Visiting Disneyland,A Grand Time rather than a Bummer!We alway's arrive at 9am,Go directly to the Carnation Cafe,Eat a Decent breakfast,then go to All the anticipated rides/Get Fast Passes(Fast Passes are located in off-set area's,Adjacent to the entry points of Most rides,Fast passes allow you to Circumvent standing in line for 30 minutes or more,but you must be within the time frame allocated on the Pass,which is usually 1 1/2 hrs Very Slick system,Indeed!),for All of them,& Then We are set up for Any other attractions,Way before hand!You can Alway's get your hand Stamped,& Go to Downtown Disney to Eat,of Which has Tons of places to choose from,& Usually No Lines at All,Plus there are many Bars thru out,should you decide to cop a buzz,If Stressed out,then you can mosey on back into Disneyland,& Have a Good Time,Regardless of dis-position,etc.It's a Good Point to Anticipate,Spending $250 bucks for 2 people,If you dont have that at Minimum to spend,I suggest Not going.If you go Cheap,You should Expect to have a Cheap-Time!