Look for decent alternative carry methods.

If you wear pleated pants you can mount the multitool discreetly on the inside of the front pocket without much showing. Same for altoids fak and psk. If you wear something like dockers mobile pant you can fit quite a bit discreetly in the internal cargo pocket.

Look for smaller alternatives. There is the sinclair x10 ear-bud radio that will fit in just about anyplace.

Look for lighter alternatives. If you are carrying a bag you might lose the altoids tins which weigh a bit and replace them with ziplocks.

If you are truely stylin you might have decent internal pockets on the jacket or vest or both that could hold any items that could fold mostly flat - a small urban FAK can easily be made to do this. The trick here is to have the cargo distributed evenly so you don't have bulges but rather are just a bit thicker overall. If you arrange the components so that they can be easily distributed throughout your high-style wardrobe pockets in small containers from zip-locks to breath-strip boxes (I use them for a sewing kit) then when you are able to put on the dungarees and fanny-pack or sholder bag you can just throw everything in the larger sack.

FWIW, If I don't have it after standing up and running out of the building, I don't consider it EDC - so anything that is in a seperate sack doesn't count for me. My belly pack works if I am in a situation where it is acceptable dress and I don't take it off. Briefcase, planner, shoulder bag, etc don't count as I could be in a meeting on the otherside of the building when the evacuation is called and thereby be separated from them. If it isn't in my pocket it isn't EDC it is another layer of kit and may be very useful but it can't be counted on being with me.