I hate to minimize but it hasn't been much of a storm here in Bellevue, WA - late afternoon snow, cold, and continued cold today meant it didn't start to melt right off. I left work by 2pm yesterday and avoided any semblance of a death march to get home. There's about 2 inches on the ground here, and roads are well iced, although transportation departments have focussed on keeping major arterials clear, and necessary traffic is moving pretty well. There's more snow closer to the Cascades, and some of the counties along the Straits and beaches got socked. I stayed home this morning, using email and conference calls to get my work done. Went for a walk with my wife in cold bright sunshine, now just sitting at home, reading some websites, and eyeing the liquor cabinet - except I'm on call for Red Cross, so I guess that's a casualty of the storm. Kitsap County to the west across Puget Sound got the worst of things, high cold winds and power outages. But nothing we can't all recover from in a few days, and the forecast is for warming rain by mid-day thursday.