Most people don't understand, but the smarter ones still know to come to you if they need something.

Now, the really smart ones eventually start carrying some stuff of their own.

It's always fun when someone starts out as the former and then turns into the latter when something finally clicks in their brain.

Speaking of which, a few weeks ago a good buddy of mine stopped over my house and we were just hanging out talking by my garage. He notices all this stuff I have laid out on my garage floor (which is all the winter stuff the goes in my SUV). He asked me what I was doing with it and what it was for? I told him I was checking it to make sure everything was good before the winter got into full swing.

I could almost see the little light-bulb go on in his forehead. He said, "ya know, the only thing I toss in my truck for winter is an ice scraper.....making up a bag with some tools, supplies, and stuff like that is a really smart idea."

He just called me the other day asking if I would give him a list of my stuff so he could put something together for his truck and his wife's van. With the list I'm also going to send him two leatherman multitools...just to get them started. grin