Go with Coleman. Get the DualFuel (silver tank) model. I've used one for several years, but I've only used Coleman fuel in it. It will work with unleaded gasoline, but it's my understanding that doing so shortens the generator (fuel tube) life a bit. If that's a concern, pick up a couple of extra generators, too. They're relatively cheap, & easy to replace.

In addition to the dual fuel capability, pick up a propane converter for this stove. Century sells one (got mine at Wally World for about $15...made in USA, even!), and it allows using the same stove with 1-pound propane cylinders, or, with a hose, the 20# bulk tanks as used on grills. Really extends the versatility of the stove, & the propane is easier to use than the liquid fuel.

I have several Coleman 2 & 3 burner stoves, & the propane adapter will fit any of them. They're all easy to maintain & repair, & parts are generally readily available from Coleman, and common parts like pump repair kits & generators are available at big-box stores, and dozens of other places.

If you care to get out & hit some garage or yard sales, you can pick up practically new stuff for next to nothing. I paid $7 for my last 2-burner--a 1970s vintage stove still in the original cardboard box. didn't look like it had ever been lit! Others were even cheaper; just needed a little soap & water, & maybe a pump seal, tank cap, generator, or, worst case, all 3.

You won't go wrong with a Coleman stove.

David