Well I got board today and decided to test 3 items that are used in psk.
1. Nylon Liner
2. Sealine type holder
3. aquapac
I had used a Doug Ritter ziplock liner that comes with all of his kits which was a upgrade from some I used on the net. I have found that these nylon liners or whatever tends to develop tears in the edge over time near the zipper causing a total loss of water proofness.
Anyway I had submerged them in a pool 8 feet deep for 30 min on the first 2 items and 40 min on the aquapac, 3rd item. I was surprised to learn that the DR liner outperformed the sealine type packs. After submersion, all packs were pulled up and I inspected a paper towel that I had put in each pack with coins and the only one that was dry (no brainier) was the aquapac. The sealine pack was soaked and the DR holder was ¼ wet on the towel showing slight leakage. To be fair to all, the aquapac is designed for this and the others are not, I have a microsd card with important info on it as well as fire starters, tender, etc.. If you are around water a lot, I would recommend switching to a aquapac if you think you may be in the water for any period of time.

After submersion was over

Start

Aquapack gets a 10 min extra submersion before test

In we go

Come on in the water is fine

Stop time

And the winner is aquapack,2nd DR, 3rd Sea pack