Been a wee bit busy. Knife Rights and the NYC situation has been taking a significant share of my time. If anyone has a spare $1,000,000 in their pocket, I'd have a whole lot more time available. <~>

Fact is the concerns about ETS site are valid and a concern for me. AAMOF, I and a ETS Board member were just discussing these issues this morning. We have some ideas, and some rough ideas for solutions (including switching ETS to a modern open source content management system), but a lot hinges on developing some new funding streams to support and supplement me and my efforts and we have some ideas there as well. None of this will get solved quickly, but we are looking to address these issues in the next year or so, hopefully.

Fact is, between Knife Rights, which has exploded, my participation on various standard setting committees where I am the sole representative of the end user, you, to develop better standards for survival gear that will save lives (in large part because I have showed that what's there doesn't work like it should, trying to sort out my business such as it is in order to keep a roof over our head since, as many here know, Sue can no longer work and is on disability, and taking care of Sue (who obviously has some serious chronic health issues), I am stretched rather thin. Did I mention that business sucks because of this recession that some pinhead said is over?

But, we are aware of the issues and I want to find a solution. Unfortunately, any real solution starts with money. That's the harsh reality.

Now, back to your usual programming....
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com