As others have suggested, the question as you posed it is unanswerable.

That said, I prefer copper plated bullets on my .22 cal ammo, as I don't like handling bare lead or cleaning lead fouling. As far as shooting either in my Remington Fieldmaster, it doesn't seem to matter.

New shotguns except in 28 and .410 usually come with at least 3 interchangable choke tubes. The reason is that there is no one choke that is best for every situation. As an upland bird hunter, I prefer a light SxS 20 gauge. Depending on the time of year in the boreal forest, I will vary the choke and the shotshell shot size and load based on the amount of leaf and brush cover I have to bust and the range I expect to jump birds at to get a clean shot....a different choke size and shot size in each barrel. It is like carrying two guns.

I use my trusty Rem 870 (with three chokes) and Federal ammo for everything else.

I suggest you ask a friend who has several guns to go to the range so you can try out several different firearms. You could chip in on the ammo expense. You could also just hang out yourself in the visitor area at an outdoor range. Most guys there are only too happy to talk guns. You might even strike up a conversation with a gun shop owner, many of whom have a wealth of practical advice.

A good source of definitive information is the National Rifle Association and their magazines and website.