Originally Posted By: Leigh_Ratcliffe
Having said that, I personally tend more towards David Canterbury's material based approach. But that does not mean that I cannot or will not learn from Cody.

I Honestly do not like Cody and would much rather listen to David On most things. Without going to off topic Ive watched cody multiple times in different things he has done and I personally just do not like him. Not really difficult to process that people can not be liked. I also didnt mention anything about learning from him and such i simply said the way he came off about using the mora over what Dave had made him "better" did not settle well with me. I dont mind listening to things he has to say and taking what i want from his teaching's but Will i buy his book? Nope. But that is key to learning about anything at all you do not listen to one person and everyone will like or hate certain people no matter their knowledge. There are people that would rather risk life listening to bear grylls then just Survive listening to Les stroud, just an a example.

Also What do you mean by Ubernives? What do you personally consider a uber knife? So far Ive only mentioned the gerber profile and buck 119 of witch the buck has a rather good Rep under its belt but by far i wouldnt consider the Buck 119 a uberknife.