I just ordered two of them based on the above article. If you go to the Cold Steel "Special Projects" website (no affiliation, just a long time customer) at ltspecpro.com, they are on sale now for $17.99. My order arrived in about three days. So far I have used them in the kitchen for various cooking/cutting chores and am very pleased. The knife is very lightweight (haven't weighed it yet so don't know the specific ounce count). The grip fits very well for me, with average size hands. It is amazingly sharp, and the blade shape goes through most meat an vegetables very easily. It is upswept from about two inches of straight edge, with somewhat of a clip on top that will be good for cleaning game and skinning (as it was designed for). The blade is a little short for use as a dedicated chef's knife, and a little wide as a paring knife, but gets the job done. I also own a CS Finn Bear that is in the same cheap/light category of knife that I also tested in the kitchen. So far I like the Light Hunter better. Complaint: the sheath is cheap crap if you're going to carry this on you on a regular basis, despite what the author of the article said. It's a piece of nylon folded over and stapled with cheap rivets. If this will sit in a bag or glove box, the sheath is just adequate. I will probably make my own sheaths out of kydex for these. I find the grip is slippery. It is simply just plastic molded around the tang of the knife. It has some texture molded in, but not enough. I will break out the woodburner and add some grip, at least to the top where my thumb rests. I have found the steel on the Finn Bear to be easy to clean and sharpen, but it does dull easily, especially if run through the dishwasher with other utensils. I expect the Light Hunter to do the same. Easy to touch up with a ceramic rod sharpener though. Overall: this knife and CS's other 416 Krupp steel inexpensive knives work well and are more knife than the price indicates, much like a Mora. Good buy.