I am very not overly enthusiastic about "space" (survival) blankets. Most of the time, you want your blanket to resemble a bag anyway (i.e. you wrap it around yourself as good as you can, but with limited success). And if you do need a rectangular sheet, 10 seconds of careful cutting will provide exactly that. Consider the AMK bivy bag, or a big, heavy-duty garbage bag and a lightweight poncho.

Duct tape. I love gorilla tape, mainly because I don't have to try the 100 different kinds of duct tape to find the ones that actually works. Wrap some feet around your water bottle, around your FAK and basically any object you bring with you.

A small LED light.

A wool buff.

A snickers bar.

I think the process of assembling a kit is most easily done when trying to answer these questions:

1) Can you get enough to drink, even if forced to stay out for a night or two?
2) Can you protect yourself from the environment, i.e. being too hot, too hot, wet or eaten by bugs, even if forced to stay outside for a night or two?
3) Can you find your way home?
4) Failing that, will someone be able to find YOU?

For aviation, you have the complication that severe injuries are probably likely...

In your situation, I would consider a two-layered system:
- On your person: The PSK equivalent, plus some shelter. The classical bare-bones minimum. Plus a snickers bar. And the personal locator beacon (PLB).

- A bag somewhere in the aircraft. Assuming you don't have space for full size sleeping bags and the like, this would be the aircraft equivalent of what day hikers should carry in their backpacks.

Also, look through these threads for inspiration:
Emergency hiking list
PSK sharing center