Yup, I am amazed that there still are companies that haven't figured out that not being able to link directly to a specific product pages is highly counter-productive....

I am a big fan of Bergans backpacks, they fit my back like a glove (just my individual preference), but I'm not familiar with this particular pack. I searched around some Norwegian-speaking forums and the like (Bergans being a Norwegian brand and all...), and while that pack does seem to be quite popular I could not find that many reviews. But then again, there weren't any negative comments either. It seems this pack is highly popular, but no one gives that much fuss about it. Quite understandable, no one really gives much fuss about backpacks this size, they just go and buy whatever they think will work for them, then they use that pack to go skiing or whatever. End of story.

So, the best indicator is probably that while this pack is quite popular (although not dominating the market), there is a clear absence of negative reviews and comments... I also think people who buy this pack do so with rather high expectations of its performance - it is not a cheap daypack. No negative comments are therefore a pretty good indication that it works.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but please don't hesitate to ask if you need help, such as translating documentation or reviews in Norwegian.