Originally Posted By: Art_in_FL

You don't need to paint your vehicle in a dazzle color scheme to obscure your presence and intention. A plain white pickup truck with a generic magnetic sign on the side telling people you work for "Universal Logistic and Consulting" will get you a lot of places. Step out with a hardhat, clipboard and day-glow vest and you disappear into the background. They see you but really don't.

I am not quite in agreement with the above. Personally I notice such things a lot more and tend to make mental notes more then I would if I happened to see a plain white pickup with no signs and a person wearing a simple grey t-shirt and blue jeans.

Also none of my clothes I own have any large or readily identifiable marketing slogans etc on them. I always purchase nondescript clothing and not because I want to blend in, rather I refuse to be a walking marketing billboard for company xxx and pay extra for that billboard "privilege"...

John Lubbock