Thanks for the clarification/correction, John! The internet can be bad about stuff like that. And written communication has that inherent weakness about it- context can be difficult to tease out. Often a joke or facetious statement is taken out of context and the misunderstanding takes on a life of it's own.

For the life of me I can't see what purpose those enormous SAKs satisfy. It's nice to have a good array of gadgets but at some point the thing is to large as to be difficult to use and so heavy that you may as well pack a full sized version of the tool! My favorite SAKs are the smallest ones. I find the scissors to fantastic, better than most small stand-alone units. The little tweezers has also saved the day a few times for me. I don't have a SAK that has a phillips head driver, but FWIW I think it would be very useful. Think of all the gear you might have on you that takes phillips head screws. Some battery compartments have phillips heads, and of course glasses are made with very small ones. If nothing else, a phillips head driver would be handing for starting a pilot hole on the fireboard for a bow/hand drill.