Field camouflage doesn't particularly work well in urban areas and vice versa. The best camouflage is of course a method of dressing which does not generate attention and so in urban areas the camouflage is quite different. If you don't want to be seen then wear the appropriate camouflage.

Typical urban camouflage most popular throughout urban UK cities such as Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, London etc.

The CCTV culture in the UK is appalling. It is big brother gone mad and the TV show is just a method of conditioning young folks throughout the UK in a clever pysops operation to accept being spied on as normality. I consider many of the areas where these CCTV operations are being carried out (poor and deprived underclass areas) as nothing more than open prisons with the walls being pyschological self imposed barriers forced into operation by the imported gangster culture and hopelessness. There are many who are happy with that status quo (who restrict themselves in their half million dollar plus homes in their own happy privileged little camps/prisons called gated communities).

Quote:
Nor has any innocent person ever suffered as a result of the ones we do have.

Try and tell that to the woman who watched herself half naked in her front living room on her own TV on Shoreditch Community Television. Even the TV channels that you watch on your cable TV are used to secretly profile you. The same with your purchases at the supermarket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JewlGsYxs

It's not like anyone hasn't been warned. Was No6 just an antisocial criminal. wink

The situation in the UK is actually worse than the East Germany Stasi during the cold war. At least most of the east German citizens knew how to counter the intelligence gathering machine which was human int based. In the UK most folks are simply unaware of the electronic gathering int based machine or believe it to be just benign. Getting off the electronic gathering int based machine is virtually impossible in the UK although I will attempt to for 3 days next week.

I had also recently heard from a colleague that even the Swilken Bridge is now under constant 24hr anti terror surveillance. eek

Edited by Am_Fear_Liath_Mor (07/03/10 08:11 PM)