I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

I have a Fenix L1D Flashlight. I have this attached to me at all times with a carabiner to the belt-loop on my pants.
The holder that comes with the Fenix is wearing out after a year and a half and the flashlight does not stay securely in the holder anymore and I'm afraid it may fall out. It has while driving in the car.
I emailed Fenix to see if they make a heavier duty holder, but they do not. I've looked around the web and about the only thing I can find is a Tact Squad AA Mini Flashlight Holder.

http://www.tactsquad.com/cms/molded-nylon-gear/gear-accessories/nylon-gear/aa-mini-flashlight-holder

They do not have a picture of the back of the holder to see if I can get a carabiner attached to it to carry the way I do now. When I called the company the person I talked to was unable to tell me what the back looks like and informed me they do not make sales to individuals and I need to find a distributor.
I looked and found a place that sells this hold for on the web for $5.70 and free shipping so I thought I'd give it a try. My money was refunded, out of stock, may be discontinued and can not get the item.
I found it somewhere else on the web for $5.99 but they want $9.99 shipping. That's would not be a problem if I knew it was going to work the way I want it.

Does anyone have this holder and able to get a picture of the back of the holder for me, or point me in the right direction for a holder for my Fenix L1D?
Thanks