I am happy your daughter is safe and okay. I have two daughters myself ages 3 and 6.

One thing I have taught them is to be safe and not play in confined spaces such as closets, in clothes hampers, in dryers, ect... Also to not put things around their necks and over their heads and faces. Accidental stangulation and suffication can be quick killers of small children.

One of my experiences was to have my oldest daughter come to me in the kitchen and say "Sister has the ballons string around her neck and can't get it off". We had just had a birthday party a few days before and they had left over helium ballons with RIBBON as string.

I quickly got to little sister (I ALWAYS CARRY A SHARP SPYDERCO SERRATED RESCUE KNIFE ON ME!!!) to find that she had gotten untangled on her own. That is exactly the situation that re enforced the idea to replace that near impossible to break RIBBON with easy to break YARN anytime we have helium ballons in the house. Also another talk about not puitting things around our necks.

I have also reminded them that it is okay to shout for help when they need help.

Teaching my children to take care of themselves and each other is one of the top goals in life.

CP in Oklahoma