Since you are also in So.Cal,I would suggest Good .22 Ammo,such as CCI-Velocitor.It normally retails for about $5-8 per box of 50,If...You can find it!The Pasadena,Ventura, OC&Ontario gunshows sell out of this same stuff,Usually the 1st day,though the prices are much lower than retail,$3-4 Usually.Re-loading supplies,i.e. Brass,primers,& Powder& Lead,are also Huge sellers,& tough to come by,as of late,At least in Central L.A. County!Whole Powdered milk has,Steadily been climbing in price,& quality/taste have gone down,as well as some Major brands are not to be found anymore.Nido by Nestle co. is about the only decent tasting Whole milk powder,Presently!Cream of Wheat/Rice & Malto-meal are at an All time high in price.Honey is/and will always be appealing to everyone,& is getting up there in price.Honey stores practically, Forever!Merino Wool Anything, is an Xlnt thing to have!Good Socks are Always Welcomed!Turkish Cotton Towels-400 thread count are sought by the elite.There is an active thread going right now,for Lodge Cast Ironware,of which is the very best thing going for "Precious"metals,Remember You can't eat/nor cook on Gold/Silver,well I wouldn't recommend it anyhow! Just some suggestions,Good Luck!