Just because they keep coming up, and I have problems with them myself - Anyone have any good knee tricks? I find a lot of my knee pain can be solved by keeping hydrated. I have no idea why, but if I have achy knees drinking two liters of water solves it within 30 minutes most of the time. The other knee pain I get is what I've been told is "runner's knee" which mostly just hurts going down stairs, and I'm told is due to over-use/weak knees/just plain old bad knees.

If anyone has any good knee tricks/exercises, etc, please post them or I can start another thread dedicated to this. I, of course, have Google'd this, talked to some personal trainers, etc. I now do some side of leg stretches, etc for it.

As far as the water thing - this is a bit sad, but I noticed after I had a beer or two (shouldn't it take more than that? ha) the next morning my knees would ache a lot. I searched "knees hurt after drinking" and people complained about dehydration/knee pain. Now I'd get this pain at random times regardless of my interaction with beer, so I do the water thing regardless, and it helps.

Edited by roberttheiii (05/17/10 07:50 PM)
Edit Reason: typos