Originally Posted By: roberttheiii
Tes - I'll take that last paragraph as a personal attack, thanks so much
That said, I think you've met what I suggest as a minimum criteria for fitness, you can walk/hike a fair distance.

Also, please explain "If I had to choose a person to help me when the chips are down, it would be an easy pick..."

Best,

R

Personal attack, I hardly think so. I take it you did not read my reference to the tortoise and the hare. There are many people who make claims they are bigger, better, faster. And the point I made is that people who lay claims of being better then faster (hare), they do not always beat slower paced people (tortoise) who have the knowledge and wisdom to know that speed is not what is always important 99% of the time. I also know people who are much older then me and I forever humbled by their superior physical abilities and knowledge in comparison to mine...

As for your question, my previous post and the above illustrates that I would rather have a person who has the knowledge and wisdom beside me when the chips are down.

John Lubbock