>>Should my wife and I both try to meet at the school? or only one of us. What if one of us doesn't get there...?<<<br><br>These are excellent questions and the fact that you are even asking them means you are more prepared than most people. However, I would be skeptical of any answers you might get to these questions over the internet. These specific plans have to take into consideration all the details of your personal situation. For example, I could try to tell you how to get out of your house in case of a fire, but you really need to develop that plan based on your knowledge of the layout of your house, which I can't possibly know as well as you do. Your plan will be different than everyone else's plan because your situation is different.<br><br>I suggest asking these questions of your wife to see what her opinion is. Then put together a tenative plan that you think would be a pretty good solution. Then think the plan over for a while, running some possible scenarios against it. If you find any weaknesses that could be addressed by a change to the plan, incorporate that change. Think of it as a process that will evolve over time.<br><br>