Quote:
Thats it. Oh, there was a service message from our governor advising people NOT to drink boiling water-to wait until it cools down.

Just in case there was a civil class action against the authorities from all those folks with scolded mouths after reports were coming in from the Accident and Emergency departments at local hospitals. laugh laugh

Perhaps the Governer should have advised placing dried tea leaves in the boiling water then cooling the water down slightly with some cow juice. Yep that white milky liquid is actually cow juice folks. sick

Quote:
Honestly, a message like that kinda scares me-first, that there are people out there that dont equate boiling water to being hot. Second, and the scarier of the two-that the local government is assuming people arent bright enough NOT to drink boiling water.

Actually, this can be a problem, as it has been known that folks who have boiled water at extreme altitudes (i.e. in countries such as Nepal and Bhutan etc) all their lives have been injured by scolding boiling water at sea level altitudes, but I don't think this case applies.

Edited by Am_Fear_Liath_Mor (05/03/10 06:19 PM)