Good-looking Jacket Dagny! I have one that’s similar in style from Outback Trading, picked it up a long-time ago at a Tack shop, unfortunately they don‘t make it anymore. It’s great for cool late spring and early fall outings and I LOVE all the big pockets! Great here too for dog walking.

Sierra Trading post is a great place to find some awesome gear at rock-bottom prices, especially if you’re familiar with the brand and how it’s sized and don’t mind buying gear in the off season. I have a friend with small feet and she regularly gets great buys there on name brand high end hiking boots and shoes. The best footwear deals always seem to be mostly in the small or large sizes.

The best deal I ever made on good gear was on a men’s Marmot jacket in yellow at one of REI’s sales, it was marked down way- over half, I’m sure due to the color. It stays in my SUV kit and has saved the day many times when caught out in rain, wind or snow. When a storm rolls in those off colors are really the last thing on your mind!

Here is something that I thought I'd never own, until a friend convinced me otherwise. I use it mostly around my neck when the wind comes up. Or pull it up under a baseball cap on cold days. Very small to always keep in a pocket along with the regular bandanna. They also work great under a bike helmet on cold days to keep your neck and ears warm.

http://www.buff.es/en/catalog_entry.php