I do have basic first aid kits in each vehicle, they just don't have a lot in them since I don't have the skills to use a lot. Thats part of my preps up to this point, small FAK in each vehicle, GHB in each vehicle. Small FAK in my bob and bike bags and a big FAK bought at a store that I keep in the camper in the gaarage so its handy there as well as the FAK stuff in the medicine cabinet at home. Park of my preps consists of going through and replacing old stuff, even a simple bandaid seems to turn old and yellow after sitting a couple years. I'll buy the big boxes of stuff as Sams club and distribute through all the FAK's. I'm going to hold on adding to any until I take the class then add in anything I was taught how and when to use.

Still trying to figure out why we have all fallen down these stairs too. Something to do with the carpet I guess, seems slippery at the tip of each step. I thought about ripping it up but I'm not sure what to replace with, wood flooring can be slippery too.