You have both hockey tape and duct tape? If you want to cut down on something, one kind of tape will probably do. Or maybe not, you may have something specific in mind - tell us smile

I'd added a lighter and some petroleum jelly cotton balls.

I prefer bivy bags ("space bags") rather than so-called "heat sheet". One particular important use of the sheet is to wrap it around yourself, seeking that shape which is perfected in - a bag smile
A bag can be converted to a sheet in less than 10 seconds with that knife of yours, but converting a sheet to a bag is plain frustrating. But a bag is bigger, and may not fit the PSK constraint. Consider bringing one in your backpack along with your water bottle - it will be a huge comfort and safety improvement. AMK's Thermo-Lite 2 Emergency Bivvy Sack weighs 7 oz and is pretty popular. The heat sheet will then be a "last ditch" option as well as a handy multi-use item: Snug inside your bivy bag and use the heet sheet as a fire reflector or waterproof lean-to. Voila, your survival mishap has just turned into an involuntary uncomfortable camping experience...

Blisters: Add something for 'em. You can sneak in some Compeed blister pads. Or use sports tape. I don't know if duct tape or hockey tape works on blisters, but you would want to know before you need it.

Good thinking on the spare battery for the LED lamp! If you use that light on a regular basis the battery will be drained when you need it. Or the light may switch on inside your pack. But do you have the tools to switch battery?