First attempt, came out to be a whopping 40 oz. This is a backpack kit that will complement what I always carry on me, which include but not limited to knives, multitools, flashlights etc.

1st row: ziplock bags, hockey tape, 20 ft paracord, carabiner, diamond sharpener, LED light, pencil, tealights, spork, ducttape with a 2" firesteel core, storm match with 25ft fishing line, compass and brass wire, 3 trioxane tabs,

2nd row: strike anywhere match dipped in wax, 10 yd dental floss, needles, some pills, water purification tabs, bandaid, ethanol swipes, fishing hooks/leaders/jigs, glass signal mirror, fox 40 (storm whistle turned out to be too big to fit).

3rd row: keychain LED light, mag block and 3 utility knife blades, paperclips, fatwood, spare battery for LED light, Vic OHT, head net, AMK heatsheet blanket, tyvek paper, aluminum foil.

All inside a orange 1st aid bag, a bit misleading perhaps but it's the only bag that fits. Original plan was a SS lunchbox but that was a tad too small. So I'll have a SS water bottle instead.

Lemme know what you think, and what need to be added/removed.