I know-I am sort of behind the times with this show. I dont watch a whole lot of TV, but I got a free Netflix subscription for a month, and figured now is the time to watch this show.
First off, its VERY entertaining-I have to admit, I am sucked into it. I just started season 3 last night (PLEASE dont ruin this for me!!!), and understand that this is the weird season. BUT, thats not why I started this thread....
One observation of mine, and I am sure this has come up before, is that, after 60+ days on the island, they are still living in essentially lean-tos. No one has improved their living conditions. I know its hollywood, but this seems odd. If I, and I am sure, most of you, were stuck there more than a couple of days, I would be looking to erect something more permanent-and off the beach. Sand fleas & crabs crawling all over you at night alone would make me move!!
Second-where the heck did they get all the tarps??? Everyone has one-which would mean that everyone packed one! Which, we ALL know didnt happen. I know, its a show-and, there will be inconsistencies. These two just sort of stood out, things that I suppose your regular folks wouldnt even look at.
I like the series so far though-not so much from a survival aspect, but certainly from a storytelling one. I dont expect accuracy in even the BEST hollywood has to offer-this isnt too bad though.