Sorry about that... I don't have any "gee-whiz" applications on mine that I can think of. In fact, I have fewer 3rd party applications on my Tungsten T than I did on my M500. What I do have is a lot of important personal information on/for me and family members, as well as a bunch of accrued information on other folks (mostly contact info, but also notes on specific areas of expertise/interest).

Here's a partial list:

Vehicle info from VIN to license plate to mechanical particulars for us and most of my sibs and parents.
SSANs, Driver's licenses, etc for all members of the family
Various insurance information + telephone numbers
Combinations to safes and pertinent manufacturer info - things like that (NOTE: the only jewels I have are my wife and our kids, LoL)
Electronic NIV Bible and KJV
various books, including Survival FM, fiction, classics, etc.
Tons of notes on many topics
...and so on.

One of the powerful things about keeping info this way is SEARCH

I'm tinkering with scans of some key documents - haven't decided how to make that a useful thing YET

So I guess it's all the info on it that is important to me, not any particular application. I'm mulling over what is the most versitile format and am drifting towards Adobe for what I hope are obvious reasons - I keep a lot of stuff in Office formats right now, but will an alien PC host have Documents to Go? Probably not...

I'm hoping to read about what nifty things others are stowing on their PDAs - looking for good ideas.

I see limited use for "how-to" info that I already know cold because I can't imagine realistic scenarios where someone ELSE might need to know that info - the emphasis in "PDA" is the "P" as far as I can see. Now, if my WIFE starts packing a PDA... I've got some ideas of info I'd like to park on hers - not too much, but some additional things that would be especially useful to her.

Regards,

Tom