First off, It is a bit heavy, but for the quality and the big MADE IN USA, its worth it!

I Like the Leather sheath, Although more bulky than nylon, it is alot tougher! It was on sale at lowes for $50!! originally $60!!

Its Got Plenty of tools, PDF File of the tools.

On first hand, the saw is RAZOR sharp!!! I never seen a saw so sharp!!

The Opening motion is so fluid! another thing you can do with this is you can seperate something with the outer portion of the pliers. I have needed to do this once! only once!

The Handle covers are annoying at first, You can remove them, I tried and it hurt my hands to use, so I replaced them and Kept them on. Atleast with the compound leverage it doesnt take as much force to cut wire.

I noticed the ruler is not listed on the tools, I think it could be useful. The Pliers are GREAT!! They are tapered at the tip and they do not dent very eaisly at all! The wire cutters are as tough as you could imagine! 3/16" Inch steel wire, Cut in 2 seconds! Good cutters!

I have not ordered a replacement knife blade so I am not going to abuse it....yet!! I was overly surprised with the sharpness of the blade! SHARP!!! should explain it! I do not like the "knick" they use for the blade, it would be better if it was a thumb stud!

The standard screwdriver is well...standard! It closely resembles the screwdriver/can opener on a victorinox tinker!

The 1/4" socket driver is pretty nifty! The spring thingy fell off the first time I used it. I found it but I dont trust it and it doesnt do any good if it falls off!

The V-Cutter is Amazing! I cut up alot!!! I havent tried to cut a seatbelt because, I dont have a junk seat belt to cut!!

I dont have much to do with the crimpers but it seems like a good addition, they help lock the PowerLock closed.

The Awl is Spear sharp! Could use a sewing hole though, helps with repairs!

The other Standard screwdriver is BLAND!!! its just a flat piece of metal that is ground at the end, could have used the room for something more!Same with the #1 Philips screwdriver is standard as well, havent used it yet!

The can opener also looks like the victorinox can opener! The small Standard driver is a little more noticible!

There is a file that as 3 files on it, doesnt feel very sharp but it works for de-burring!

The locks workwell and i have never had the blades close on me!

Any questions, Comments, Suggestions or anything I missed?

Enjoy

Edited by sybert777 (03/16/10 11:18 AM)