>>I use 1/4" binder clips, the little black metal ones. Just twist the neck and clamp it down. They way nothing, taking up almost no room, and have a hell of a grip.<<<br><br>Hmm. Sounds like it should work, and pretty conveniently, but while I've used binder clips, I'm having trouble envisioning this size. Is quarter-inch the nominal jaw opening? If so, I don't think I've seen them that small.<br><br>What might be tiny for a day pack or even a fanny pack can seem pretty huge when trying to make space for it in these itsy-bitsy tins. It would probably have to compete with wire/plastic twist-ties, which really are small...<br><br>Just as an experiment I have installed one of the oven bags in my wallet- it made no noticeable difference in thickness (ok, I took some old receipts and business cards out). <br><br>I think it might be possible to develop a creditable "wallet kit".. I'm now carrying a fresnel lens, pen, P-38 can opener, and the oven bag in mine. With the addition of a Spydercard and the idea of substituting a "flint" rod for the pen in the fold, and maybe a Brunton floating-disk compass.. you'd have firestarting, knife, compass, a can opener, striker, firestarting/map reading lens, and water carrying capability all in a wallet... not a bad start. I could even add one of these "featherweight" mirrors that I've cut down to credit card size.. definitely have to get rid of some credit cards, though...<br><br>