Thanks for new test results on the oven bag. They seem similar to what I observed. The "bulging" you described was concerning me with my bags. I was getting some small bulges from handling (not delicate handling), maybe when a fingertip gripped too firmly. It seems like the stretched area forming the bulge would be thinner and more likely to suffer a puncture. The ziplock we discussed in some other posts didn't have any bulges even after some dropping. But still, for it's size, the oven bag very much impressed me and was quite usable.<br><br>I wonder if there would be any problems caused by introducing an iodine tablet to a water bag. Would the chemical weaken the bag or cause any undesireable chemical reaction with the various plastics of these different bags (oven, ziplock, mylar, condom, platypus, etc)? Normally the tablet sinks to the bottom and takes a while to dissolve. The point where the tablet contacts the container would have a high concentration of iodine for a while. Doug's article on alternate containers for Potable Aqua tablets illustrates how corrosive these tablets can be to many materials.<br><br>If anyone has done any testing like this or has a knowledge of chemistry, please let us know!<br><br>