Since our company was too cheap to provide water or coffee service for the employees, I started a collection and now we have a large bottled water dispenser and a coffee maker that I keep regularly stocked with supplies. I never have less than 5 gallons of bottled water available at one time, and it is in my direct custody, so I control the access.

I also have a locker supplied with snacks (mixed nuts, candy bars, fruit, gum, fiber one bars). I also keep a large supply of ibuprofren, tylenol and aspirin. We have a community refrigerator that I keep at least a one week supply of frozen food in at any given time.

I also have a sewing kit, a flashlight, a multi-tool, a couple of bic lighters, some mini-para cord, a roll of duct tape, and heaps of plastic grocery bags. I also have a stash of TP, hand sanitizer, lotion, carmex lip balm, an umbrella, toothpaste and a toothbrush, allergy medicine, eye drops, and vitamins hidden away in my desk. I add to the stockpile from time to time. The longer I am here, the more I am going to rat-hole off.