I have an assortment of stuff in my car, my lunch bag, and my office.

I never really thought much about the water issue. We are on a well here, so the pressure tank provides some backup water in case of power loss. There is also the small hot water heater. I bring 2 liters of iced tea and a liter of water with me in my lunch bag every day.

AFAIK, the only emergency food and drink supplies would be the candy and pop machines. We also have a pop cooler with an assortment of various drinks and juices in it. I rarely buy anything from either the cooler or the pop machine. At $1.25 a bottle, I would just as soon bring iced tea which I prefer anyway.

The company has an assortment of OTC meds and first aid items in the office area, and a home made but pretty well stocked FAK out in the shop. Supposedly several employees were going to be trained in first aid and CPR but I don't know if it ever happened or not.

The most likely events here would be tornado, blizzard, or ice storm. I am only about 8 miles from home here so chances are if the weather was going to turn really bad, I would just go home before it hit, of course I would not get that option with a tornado.

I had not given a whole lot of thought to having to walk home. I wear walking shoes most of the time, but its possible the weather might make them inappropriate (rain, snow or cold). I do have a pair of steel toed boots in the car I wear now and then. They are reasonably decent winter boots, but pretty heavy to do much walking in.

Bob