Presumed,

Wow, I did not know about these Storm Kettles. Mine is a Kelly Kettle and I have never seen the Storm brand. I think the Storm 2 pint would be perfect. Mine is great for one mug of tea only.

I do not know how big the 2.5 pint Kelly actually is but this is the one I am going to go for in my home kit and for car trips etc. My version is very nice for day trips where all I want is a mug of tea without a lot of trouble or bulk.

Lehman's picture always looked a bit strange to me so I bet you are correct in that it is a Storm version. This may also be why it seems so expensive compared to the large kettle at Garrett Wade. You might contact them about ordering a 2 pint Popular version.

My Kettle has ceased leaking at the base seam. Seems it just needed a bit of time.

I think a large Kelly would be an ideal piece in a home kit for both water boiling to purify after a storm and that all essential cup of tea, cocoa or coffee while the lights are out. Mine burns just about anything so after a storm it should be easy to fuel it up.

I am a bit uncertain as to the actual value of the accessory kit for the large kettle. I was going to get it assuming they still sell at this price when I get around to ordering it. The grill may be worth it but I really do not know.