Jet,<br><br>Wish I could point you to a stable source, but I just happened upon them on eBay. The search I was using was probably something like “water surviv* -kni*” (without the quotes). As Chris says, you have to filter out the hundreds of ads for $15 “Rambo” knives, and take pity on the souls who think their survival is worth $15.<br><br>It was a Dutch auction for 6 of the bags, I bid on 6 and someone else outbid me on 1, the seller obligingly coughed up an extra to meet the demand, so I suppose it’s possible that they have one or two more. I haven’t received mine yet.<br><br>The seller’s eBay ID is “hardcorps”, no web site listed, but the contact I was given to arrange payment was emshazmat1@aol.com. Discouragingly, though, part of their eBay listing reads “We do our sales ONLY through EBAY auctions and at Local Militaria/Gunshows in the Texas Area. DIRECT mail order sales have been DISCONTINUED”. I should have downloaded the picture, but it disappeared FAST after the auction. <br><br>Chris seems to indicate in his post that they show up from time to time, but I hadn’t seen them before.<br><br>Hope this is some help…<br><br><br>