Art. I really can’t work out what you’re trying to say other than jumping to conclusions.

It seems to me you have completely missed the facts that PP has a very limited us in water treatment. You need far larger quantities with longer contact times to be successful at neutralising most nasty’s that may be found in water. Simple bleach is a better solution in the home preparedness scenario you hinted at. And, it has a very limited use in first aid.

Where you are going with that other survivalist pyrotechnic military mumbo jumbo I don’t have a clue other than, as you said its pure fantasy and it has no place on this forum.

PP other survival use is in its crystal form and mixed with nothing, no fanciful witchcraft or anything. As I said before it still not ideal and something I would not consider although with the quantities of PP you talk about could make it more viable. My local pharmacist told me the practise is still used by some of the old dears. He had not heard of it being used in a survival context although the method is exactly the same, the only difference is that you keep the end product instead of throwing it away.