Of course Blast - we should all join hands in one big circle, pledging friendship, peace and love while we all sing "kumbya" and drink the kool aid. Anyone who doesn't think that all problems, be they national, religious, personal, financial, environmental, psychological, medical, extra-terrestrial... can be solved through rational and logical discussions...why they are just plain wrong.

I don't know for the life of me what is wrong with you "survival people"!!! (exclamation points mean I am very upset) You all prepare for stuff that the government will provide and can handle in an extremely proficient and expedient manner. Now just simmer down and quit rocking the boat. Don't worry about the weather, the economy, the state of the union, the various wars... there are professionals like a former president/house builder who have the experience to bring all these people to the table and solve all the problems.

Just sing along with the remake of "We are the World" and everything will be ok. Nothing will ever go wrong, but if it does... pshaw, who needs to think about that? Let's all sing "Don't worry, be Happy next".

ok.../sarcasm off... we now return you to your regularly schedualed forum.