I like Georgia. I have had a two pairs of them. They have a very springy liner, it was like that for a while (around 6 months of daily wear) then it kinda packed down into a form-fitted insert that stayed the same. I can see how that could be applied to pretty much any pair of boots, the liners are "like" a pillow top. with wear they pack down to more of a conventional liner with a deeper mold. Feels to me like a custom fit. I currently am wearing my "Giants" daily and love them. I like the brand, especially for the money (mine were about $100 @ Farm and Home). No complaints about them.

Redwings are great boots, but they are to pricey for me.

Leighs are a decent boot, moderately priced, but are pretty much disappointing in the long run. I ran into problems with the seams coming apart and the steel shank (the metal in the arch, I think its called that) becoming dislodged and migrating towards the ball of my foot within a couple of years.

Wolverine were a vast disappointment to me. The side seams failed, they chewed threw liners at the rate of 1 per 3 months. i have heard good things about them, but IMO not worth buying.

No affiliations or kickbacks, just a guy that likes boots.

Edited by EchoingLaugh (01/29/10 05:18 PM)
Edit Reason: correction
I have an extra.