Best possible solution would be to go back in time and nip "it" in the bud. (whatever your understanding of "it" might be)

From here the solution would be to buy everything you'll ever need now before the prices go up (same as saying before your money is worth less). Buy stuff NOW using money that has value to purchase something you know you'll need later when the figures in your bank account won't buy as much.

A comment I recall from the inflation-ridden early 1980's (when a home loan interest rate might be 18%!) was from somebody - possibly Donald Trump- stating that the best return on an investment he got was from buying mouthwash by the case. Buy it before the prices go up (actually the value of the $ goes down).

Trouble is that it's very hard to buy fresh fruits and vegetables ahead of time. And I really can't store all the gasoline I'll need for the rest of my life and so forth.But some stuff can be anticipated and purchased and stored. Like .... camping gear! And a new Bass Boat :-) And a new big-screen TV :-) And ..... (then I wake up)