Just my .02

I agree with everything said so far. Just an FYI: for example Minocyline can be toxic if out dated. If I was going to ask for antibiotics from a Dr., I would ask for very stable gram + and Gram - antibiotics - such as amoxicylin. Not the best for everything but great for a lot of things. It is all a trade off. One thing is going to be a reality: the longivity of human life span will decrease without the chemical and technical advancement of our current medical treatment.

If I was to go as far as you are going with the long term medical supplies - I would stock up on the following:

More advance knowledge. The more you know the more you can do
Knowledge of herbs and homeopathic treatments and what is available in your area.
I would also get (and this is from way out in left field) some casting supplies. You break a bone even in todays world and you need a cast. Not having the ability to set a bone correctly in post TEOTWAWKI would almost be a death sentence.

I have been doing some thinking on this as well and I have been trying to get my supplies in order:

This is my last purchace: http://www.medstarsutures.com/servlet/the-MEDICAL-SUPPLIES-cln-Skin-Stapler/Categories

I have no offiliation (?spelling) other then researched the best price for the product offered.

I also found a casting kit for a reasonable price but I cannot find the link. I will have to post it later when I find it again.