I have Courser ATs on mine-I run 31's currently-any higher I get death wobble on my jeep. This is my second set. The first set went bald after about 30,000 miles. I mentioned this to the dealer, and he stated that the model I had picked up were actually discontinued due to the fact they wore out prematurely. He assured me the current model was a better tire. So, I bought a set. They are nothing special, but they are quiet, good in the snow, and great for light offroading. I have put about 20,000 miles on them so far, and they arent wearing NEAR as bad as the other ones were. I got them cheap-mounted & balanced for about $400. I cannot wholly recommend them, as I had a bad experience with the first set, and the second one is "adequate". But, I did want to throw them out there, in case you were looking at them. Me, I wouldnt recommend them, if you could afford better. But, if you are looking cheap, and will not be replacing tires or putting a lot of miles in the next few years, they may work for you.

eprider, I am going to look into the Big O Brand-did you find them online, or through a dealer?