After Susan mentioning that no one thought of composting, I thought I should do a Google search for "florida emergency management human waste", thinking that I should find something quickly. You'll be pleased to know that this discussion is on the top of page 2. I found few if any clear specific instructions on links that were higher in the results!

I'm trying to read the instructions but every single one of them seems to leave out a very important piece of the timeline: where you're urinating or defecating in the instructions! For example, with this PDF:

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/NR/rdonlyr.../AllHazards.pdf

The instructions say:
1. Use 5 gallon buckets lined with heavy-duty plastic garbage bags
2. Add about 1/4 cup of lime or regular unscented liquid chlorine bleach to the bucket as a disinfectant and deodorizer. Keep lids on firmly
3. Keep buckets in a cool dry place
4. DO NOT DISPOSE OF HUMAN WASTE THROUGH YOUR REGULAR TRASH PICKUP! (I understand this one, this is not confusing at all, might want to put "curbside" or "dumpster" in there just to be specific)
5. Clean and disinfect the buckets immediately.

Okay, so I'm confused with these instructions on which steps are for before I defecate/urinate or after. For #1 above, do I need multiple buckets for these instructions? For #2 above, do I put in the disinfectant before before I go? After? both before and after? Does it go in the bag, or in the bucket? or both? When do I replace the bags? Am I keeping bags full of human waste in buckets and then storing with tight lids in a cool dry place, or am I storing the bags in a cool dry place? Or do I store this in a cool dry place while the bag is not yet full? How many 5 gallon buckets will I need if I'm storing full bags in the buckets? When I clean and disinfect the buckets immediately, is this after every time I change a bag (if I'm supposed to), or after the emergency is over?

http://www.pinellascounty.org/EMERGENCY/afterthestorm.htm

This one is not any better. What do I do with the bags????

Where are the instructions for creating a latrine outside? On the first page, they do say for long term emergencies, additional instructions will be given.