A couple of months ago I asked the group for some EDC pocket knife recommendations, In the end I decided to treat myself to something nice and bought a Spyderco Dragonfly.

I was very happy with this very sharp, handy little knife (big enough to be useful but still discreet) until the plastic pocket clip integral with the handle broke off, leaving a sharp stub that I ground down. When contacted Spyderco, their customer service rep first offered to grind down the handle as a fix, but eventually agreed to let me return the knife for a credit.

Since none of the knives with metal pocket clips worked for me in terms of price or style (I don't like liner locks) I ended up going with the even smaller Ladybug model and using the remaining credit to get a couple of non-locking keychain-type knives (one Honeybee and two Bugs, to be specific). Now I must wait for the mail....

All this just to make the point that it is sometimes worth the money to buy quality from a company that stands behind their products. Spyderco did and I thought they deserved a public thank you from me.

Cheers,

Matthew