I think you could find many calibers better suited, having no idea of where you are geographically or where you would wish to use this rifle mires the logic a bit. What works for the plains may not be suitable for the mountains or forested areas.
I think Thompson Center makes a great rifle that can break down easily, you can change barrels on it as well to suit the situation.
If you have millions of dollars a good drilling rifle offers the best of all worlds. Order it to suit your own peculiar wants, needs or desires.
If you are going to hunt antelope, I would think the 30-30 could be problematic in that it is a limited range cartridge and antelopes are a bit skittish. I would never consider hunting them without a scope equipped rifle.
As was mentioned before, equipping a rifle with a scope pretty much takes it out of the survival rifle category simply because of the inherent fragility of the sighting system. I also believe a scout configuration would be more practical, but my caliber preferences differ. YMMV.
I bet you will get as many opinions as you will answers.